DISCLAIMER: Futures, Forex, Stocks and Options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of futures, stocks and options may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment. The impact of seasonal and geopolitical events is already factored into market prices.
The nature of highly leveraged futures trading means that small market movements will have a great impact on your trading account and this can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders.
Silversco.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates is not responsible for how the information provided in the trading course is used after the fact or any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies taught in the online trading course. Any content on Silversco.com should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind.
By using this site and its materials, you agree to the following:
- You agree that under no circumstances will Silversco.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any of the contents taught in the online trading course.
- You agree and understand that the Silver Talks Trading Course is merely an educational product, tool, substitute or equivalence to a book. Any strategy or Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational or educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or providing recommendations of any kind.
- You agree and understand that the information provided in the Silver Talks Trading Course is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
- You agree and understand that all trading strategies are used at your own risk. (Your use of any trading strategies is entirely at your own risk and your sole responsibility). It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations.
- We reserve the right to revoke trading chat privileges if you are constantly harassing others, acting unprofessional or not following the rules of our trade chat. You will still have access to course materials.
None of the content published Silversco.com or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy/other matter.